- Sold Out
- Product Code:
Small and lightweight making it a truely portable charger when travelling. Can be used anywhere you find a USB port (computer, phone charger, car, hotel). Also doubles as a powerbank. It is a good single channel charger too (read from this independent review).
- Powered by USB cable (included) or via external 12 volt DC power source (not included)
- Multifunctional battery charger works with 3.7v rechargeable batteries such as 16340, 18350, 18650,18490,18700, 14500 and 17500. Xsmart charger will automatically adjust discharge current depending on battery size.
- When not charging, this little device can output power via USB (ala Powerbank, powered by your battery). Very nifty.
- 4 kinds of protection: over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Input voltage: 240V--0.2A 50/60 Hz or DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 5v*1A
- Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature : -40 - +70°C
- Compatible batteries: 16340, 18350,18650,18490,18700, 14500 and 17500
- Certification: CE, RoHs
- Xsmart charger, USB cable and soft pouch
Note: This charger works with any 18650 battery. Per the independent reviewer, for batteries smaller than 18650 please ensure you charge only IMR batteries.